Scratch File to Mac App
A downloadable Converting Software for macOS
Finally a way to convert Scratch Games to apps! I have spent awhile compiling all the necessary software and have changed it so you can convert your software in five easy steps:
1. Save your game as a .sb2 file (the standard scratch file).
2. Open Scratch 2 Flash, select your file and choose your preferred options.
3. Click export and save your file with .swf at the end (example.swf).
4. Locate your file in finder and open it with Flash2App.
5. In Flash2App click File>Create Projector (or Command K) and save your new app.
In case you are wondering, a flash projector is basically a stand alone app which can run without Adobe Flash Player installed.
There are also instructions included in the .zip file as well as other versions on the necessary software in case it doesn't work.
If you have any problems please comment below.
I am also not sure if the other files will run on windows or other platforms but feel free to install them and run them in Adobe Flash Player.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Scratch 2 App ConversionMar 31, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.